Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Polkadot Prints Advent Calendar Garland :: FREEBIE

It's another day and another project!
Photobucket
This Advent Calendar Garland is made from paper and filled with treats and family activities to celebrate each day leading up to Christmas!
I designed this DIYproject for Peekaboo Magazine's recent  'Celebrate' edition. It launched today, so I'm so happy to be able to finally share it with you all. Even better, it's FREE! That's right, you can download this free advent garland tutorial files. Spread the word before you lose too many days!
Photobucket

Click HERE to download the templates and instructions.
The design matches my printables that I will have up in my store in the next day or so. Oh, I so love the build up to Christmas!
What treats or family activities would you put inside the pouches?

16 comments:

  1. ein sehr schöner Weihnachtskalender gefällt mir

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this !! I'd put items such as 'Donate food to local Food bank for a less fortunate family' .... ' Family game night, your choice (board game or card game) ... 'Take basket of goodies to local fire station to remember those that help keep us safe'....etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brook, I love your thinking! Have used a few emergency services this year (!!) I think that is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jordan, I LOVE it! Well done honey! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute and creative... Love this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies, I hope you enjoy making it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jordan - I love you! Thank you. I make new advent calendars every year, so this is for 2011. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! Can also be used after X-Mas for kids parties! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's so lovely
    thanks for sharing...
    this project will be used in 2011...
    brazilian kisses
    Paty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello .. I would like to make this Advent Calendar Garland for my kids, but I can´t download it, please, can you renew this link (HERE:))? Thanks, Alena .. Slovakia.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Anonymous! The link is now updated, Happy crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello there, any chance of updating the link as the download doesn't work.. many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. would love to try this but the link doesn't work

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the cutest idea and it makes a big difference in the room. I made this for my daughters first birthday to put in the dinner area and then I hung it in her room to make it a little more festive. Great idea and super easy, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )